- GayRomLit Retreat 2012 – Oct 18-21, 2012 in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Guest Blog Articles:
- Love Heals – I blogged about why I think that gay romance can be a positive thing for the LGBT community, for Lela Gwenn’s Big Gay Blog Week over at Full Frontal Fantasy
- Music Makes My Heart Beat at MANtastic Fiction (a post about the music that inspired my most recent novella, Immortal Valentine)
- Love Shouldn’t Hurt at Mary Calmes Books – A heavy post, but a very personal look at my experience with same-sex domestic violence
- A Rousing Interlude In Which Damon Suede and Ellis Carrington Poke Each Other With Sticks at Hearts on Fire Reviews
- Soapy Romance with a Twist – Welcome to Boxer Falls! I talk about everyone’s favorite gaytime drama over at Guilty Pleasures book reviews.
- On Writing, Rockstars, and Juuuice! Interview at Poppy’s Paranormal Playground!
- Ellis Carrington Dishes About the Heroes of Amor Prohibido for Louisa Bacio
- Who’s the weak one? Guest blogging for Jadette Paige
- Getting to Know Ellis Carrington @ SJD Peterson ~*~ It’s all in the touch
- Songs in the Key of Forbidden Love @ The Amber Allure Authors Blog (I like to make a play list for every book I do. This post details the songs that helped inspire Amor Prohibido)
- Have You Hugged Your Characters Today? @ Terry’s Place
- Last Book I Fell In Love With…Fatal Shadows (Loving the Imperfect Hero) @ Turnips at dawn